5 (specifications are for single item)
Network surveillance camera
Yes: built-in microphone
Camera Mount Type
Wall mount, ceiling mount
Color - Day&Night - fixed - outdoor
Digital Video Format
Max Digital Video Resolution
1920 x 1080
Sharpness control, saturation control, brightness control, Power over Ethernet, contrast control, infrared cut filter, reset button, High Dynamic Range (HDR), noise reduction
Expansion / Connectivity
Software / System Requirements
Ubuntu 12.04, Ubuntu 14.04, Debian Linux 7.0, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
System Requirements Details
1.86 GHz - RAM 2 GB
Min Operating Temperature
Max Operating Temperature
Relative Humidity (operating)
20 - 90% (non-condensing)
The UniFi Video Camera is designed for use indoors or outdoors under an overhang. The camera has infrared LEDs with automatic IR cut filter. Accessible from a web browser, the UniFi video interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. The UniFi video interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customizable event recordings.
- Ubiquiti UniFi Video Camera UVC-G3-5 5-Pack Outdoor IP Camera Infrared 1080p
- These cameras 5-Pack offer 1080p Full HD resolution for day or night use and are integrated with the UniFi Video software for powerful and flexible, integrated IP video management.
- The UniFi Video Cameras G3 represent the next generation of cameras designed for use in the UniFi Video surveillance management system.
- 30 FPS, EFL 3.6 mm, ?/1.8, Outdoor Weather Resistant, 24V Passive PoE, Built-in Microphone, Wall, Ceiling, or Pole Mount.
- Use the UniFi Video mobile app for easy camera management and live streaming from an iOS or Android-based smartphone or tablet.