Wheels, lockable front door, lockable rear door, keyed alike, lockable side panel, removable side panel, removable dust filter, rear door with fan
EIA-310-E, NOM, UL 60950, NEMA Type 12, IEC 60529 IP20, RoHS, IP54, DIN 41494
The SR42UBEIS Industrial SmartRack Enclosure is ideal for customers who need to protect valuable equipment in harsh working environments that would overwhelm a typical rack. The enclosure has a NEMA 12 protection rating, which is equivalent to IP54. That means it can protect your equipment from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel. The front and rear doors have ventilating louvers instead of open mesh. They also have a sealing gasket around the door frames. On the front door there are built-in dust filters. The filters are removable and they can be replaced with standard furnace filters - they're simple, inexpensive and effective. To compensate for the added air resistance of the filters, there are 12 large, high performance fans to the rear door. The fans pull air through the enclosure, from front to rear. The roof of the enclosure is sealed with a cap that keeps drips and falling dirt from getting inside the enclosure. Since the doors and top are sealed, cable access is provided through 6 self sealing cable ports - 4 in the roof and 2 below the rear door. They allow cables to pass through, but they block the area around the cables maintaining the NEMA 12 protection. The cabinet has a Zone 4 seismic rating. That means the SR42UBEIS can withstand extreme movement and vibration, equivalent to the stress of a major earthquake. Even if it is used in an area where earthquakes are rare, the Zone 4 seismic rating is useful in any industrial setting. The enclosure may be subjected to extreme vibrations and movements produced by vehicles and machinery. The heavy-duty steel frame supports up to 3000 pounds. The large-diameter industrial casters also support up to 3000 pounds, which means you can move the enclosure fully loaded. This is useful where you can install all your equipment in a clean environment, close the enclosure and wheel it to the dirty environment will all your equipment already protected. After the enclosure is in place, the levelers allow you to compensate for minor floor variations and make sure everything is stable. If you need to build a data center in the middle of your factory floor, you can do it with this enclosure. It's perfect for locations like factories, power stations, construction areas, shipping facilities, warehouses, processing plants, transport hubs and anywhere you need to protect equipment in a harsh working environment.Key Features
- NEMA 12(IP54) protection rating allowing protection from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel.
- Zone 4 Seismic Rating--can withstand extreme movement and vibrations of heavy and machinery and vehicles as well as the stress of a major earthquake
- Heavy duty steel frame supports 3000lbs
- Large diameter industrial casters supports 3000lbs which allows the enclosure to be moved fully loaded.
- Front and rear doors have ventilating louvers and a sealing gasket around the door frames.
- Built-in removable dust filters that can be replaced with standard furnace filters.
- 12 large, high-performance fans in rear door that pull air through the enclosure, from front to rear.
- 6 self-sealing cable ports allow cable access while maintaining dust and moisture resistance.
- Accommodates all standard 19-inch rackmount equipment.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance
- Five year repair or replacement warranty.
- Installed whole system maximum rack depth (inches): 37
- Installed whole system minimum rack depth (inches): 4
- Installed whole system total rack space height (rack spaces): 42U
- Certifications: EIA/ECA-310-E and IP20 Standards
- Approvals: UL60950; RoHS