KVM switch - 4 ports
KVM Local Users Qty
1 local user
Keyboard / Mouse Interface
1920 x 1440
Port status, power
Expansion / Connectivity
4 x USB - Type B ¦ 4 x VGA - HD-15 ¦ 1 x VGA - HD-15 ¦ 2 x USB - Type A
Rack Mounting Kit
Dimensions & Weight
Service & Support
Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years - carry-in
The 4-port StarView USB KVM switch is the reliable solution for server room and industrial computer environments. It is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one console; minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached.
An all-metal chassis provides the 4-port StarView USB KVM switch with a rugged and durable body that adds to the unit’s reliability and dependability.
The 4-port StarView USB KVM switch is a true cross platform USB KVM that ensures a smooth and reliable operating experience. This integrated KVM switch also functions as an USB hub allowing the selected computer to have access to up to 4 USB devices. It works with any operating system that supports the USB human interface device specification.
– An industry first 3-year warranty provides peace of mind
– Hot-plug to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems
– Compatible with all notebook computers
– Keep-alive feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during power outage even it it loses power, retaining mouse control
– Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets
– Fast switch-buttons for each port provide quick access to any connected system
– High 1920x1440 resolution capability supports the most demanding applications
– Control 4 PCs, G3/G4 Macs or IMACS from one USB keyboard/mouse/monitor
– USB self-power operation