Laser - Color
Black Maximum Resolution, Special
600 x 600 dpi
Color Maximum Resolution, Special
600 x 600 dpi
First Page Out, seconds
Black Print Speed (Normal)
Color Print Speed (Normal)
HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c (HP PCL 5c driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4), Apple AirPrint
Automatic two-sided Printing
Paper & Media Handling
Paper Input Tray1 Capacity, sheets
Paper Input Tray2 Capacity, sheets
Paper Output Bin Capacity, sheets
Recommended monthly volume, pages
Automatic Document Feeder
Automatic Document Feeder Capacity, sheets
Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy), HP matte, HP soft gloss, HP glossy, color transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, preprinted, prepunched, colored, rough, HP tough paper, opaque film, user-defined
Supported Paper Sizes
Tray 1: Letter, Letter-R, executive, legal, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in, 12 x 18 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 9, No 10, Monarch); Tray 2: Letter, letter-R, executive, legal, 8.5 x 13 in, 11 x 17 in
Black Speed, cpm (Copies Per Minute)
Maximum number of copies
25 to 400%
Scanner Type 2
Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Maximum Optical Resolution
Color Depth, bit
Scan File Types
Digital Send: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Scan to easy access USB: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, MTIFF, XPS, PDF/A; Print from easy access USB: PDF, PS, Print Ready files (.prn, .pcl, .cht)
Maximum Scan Area 1
11in x 17in
Maximum Scan Area 2
11in x 17in
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network; 1 Foreign Interface (FIH); 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP Pocket); 2 Internal USB 2.0 Host
Windows OS Compatibility List
Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Mac OS Compatibility List
Mac OS X v10.6, 10.7
8.07-in (20.5 cm) touchscreen control panel with color graphic display, rotating (adjustable angle); job control buttons; LED Home button; Hardware Integration Pocket; easy access USB
Print, copy, scan, digital send, easy access USB
Front Panel Details
Display: 8.07-in (20.5 cm) touchscreen control panel with color graphic display, rotating (adjustable angle); job control buttons; LED Home button; Hardware Integration Pocket; easy access USB
Mobile printing capability: HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint
LaserJet Enterprise 700 color MFP M775dn Printer, cyan toner, black toner, magenta toner, yellow toner
Enable high-volume, professional-quality color printing on a range of paper sizes---up to ledger/A3---with paper capacity up to 4350 sheets. Preview and edit scanning jobs. Centrally manage printing policies. Safeguard sensitive business information.
Features of the HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 color MFP M775dn
Expand possibilities with affordable Ledger/A3 color
- Upsize color printing capabilities with media sizes up to Ledger/A3 for impressive marketing materials and more.
- Impress with bold text and smooth color---and get the color output you intended with Pantone matching.
- Go from zero to done, right at the MFP---print, copy, and scan from the large touchscreen.
- HP ePrint---now print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
Boost productivity, easily manage printing
- Boost productivity---get up to 4350-sheet paper capacity for large printing jobs from a workhorse MFP.
- Automate high-volume print, scan, and copy jobs to save time, using the 100-page automatic document feeder.
- Easily manage your business’s color printing with HP Color Access Controls.
- Save and print files directly at the MFP via an easy-access USB port.
Streamline workflow with robust scanning
- Improve workflow using touchscreen controls to preview, edit, and digitally send documents at the device.
- Streamline tasks---print, copy, and scan projects directly at the MFP's large color touchscreen.
- Incorporate paper documents into digital workflows---easily send scans to email or network folders.
- Efficiently capture the right content---remove blank pages in scanned documents to avoid wasted paper.
Invest in robust solutions that can grow with you
- Extend the capabilities of workteam print environments, using a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Add security solutions---such as card and badge readers---through the hardware integration pocket.
- Set printing policies to help conserve resources and control expenses with energy-saving features.