Sirui Circular Polarizer FilterFeatures
Perfect for reducing reflections, enhancing colors and increasing contrast.
Extremely thin and measures only 3.8mm.
Thin profile eliminates vignetting even with wide angle lenses.
German manufactured Schott plate glass B270.
Multi-layer, anti-reflective and protective coatings for high image quality.
Available in 67mm, 77mm and 82mm.
Circular Polarizer Filter
The Sirui Ultra Slim S-Pro Nano MC Circular Polarizing Filter increases the color saturation of the image, meaning whiter clouds and a bluer sky, for example. The filter also reduces reflections from non-metallic surfaces (water or glass). Thanks to its high quality, the Sirui Polarizing Filter achieves a polarization rate of nearly 100%.
• Protects the lens from outside influences
• Reduces reflections from water and reflective surfaces
• Deeper colors and increased image saturation
• High quality B270 Schott glass from Germany
• High quality with almost 100% polarization
• Front thread for attaching additional filter, sun visor, lens cover
• 1.5mm glass thickness - 3.8mm visible metal frame - ideal for wide angle lenses
• Multicoated - 6 layers
• Anti-reflection nano-coating - 12 layers
• Lightweight but robust construction barely visible on the lens
• 5x protection - Water & grease resistant, scratchproof, anti-static & anti-reflective
1.5mm Slim German Glass
The B270 Schott glass is manufactured in Germany and features a 12 nano-layer anti-reflection coating for better color fidelity.
The 6-layer protective coating is anti-static, water- and oil-repellent as well as being highly resistant to scratches and dirt.
Ultra Slim Aluminum Fixing
The high quality aluminum ring is just 2mm thick (visible), meaning that there is no vignetting, even with angle lenses over 16mm focal length. The smooth-running thread ensures that the filter is securely mounted.