B + W Circular PolarizerFeatures
Multi coated for flare prevention.
Gives the same deep contrast and glare reducing properties to black and white photography.
Combines with Red filters for incredibly dramatic black and white landcsapes.
Multi coated for flare prevention
Gives the same deep contrast & glare reducing properties to black & white photography
Combines with Red filters for incredibly dramatic black & white landcsapes
Circular Polarizer Filter
• Polarizer filters evenly increase color saturation of all colors (except black and white), creating deep, rich scenics.
• They add contrast for dramatic skies and ariel shots.
• Polarizers also eliminate glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water.
• Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired.
•They come in two varieties.
• Circular-for all types of cameras (required for beam splitting metering systems commonly found in auto-focus SLR's and in most current TTL Slr's; check your camera's manual).
• Linear-for rangefinders and older SLR metering systems.
The B + W Circular Polarizer is most used by customers who consider themselves to be aPhoto enthusiast among others.The B + W Circular Polarizer is popular because customers like the following qualities of the B + W Circular Polarizer:Clear optics, Firm mount and Strong construction